I have worries about the safety of an adult

If you believe that an adult is at immediate risk of harm, please telephone the police on 999.

If the adult is not at immediate risk, but would like to report abuse to the police, you can do so by calling 101 or on the police website. Their website contains lots of advice on different kinds of abuse and organisations to contact.

You can call adult social care (which used to be called social services) on: 0300 1234 131.

You could also speak to your parish safeguarding advisor, parish priest, or the diocesan safeguarding advisor (DSA) on 01872 274351 or email here.

We found 1 resources


Click here to speak to our experienced team