We found 1 resources
• someone who starts things?
• pioneering something?
• looking to develop your understanding of mission for your context?
• excited by the idea of sharing ideas and experience with other pioneers?
• looking for an opportunity to study locally?
• able to commit to six weekends and twelve evenings, as well as time for preparation, reflection and demonstrating your learning?
...then the course may be for you.
Ensuring that children and young people as well as adults are kept safe whilst in our care in an integral part of our diocese life.
Call us on 01872 274351. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Church House, Woodlands Court, Truro Business Park, Threemilestone, Truro TR4 9NH
The Truro Diocesan Board of Finance Ltd is a company limited by guarantee. Registered in England No 49825. The Board is a Charity (No 248330).