We found 5 resources
Read about the CMS Pioneer weekend for the Southwest Hub July 2023.
• someone who starts things?
• pioneering something?
• looking to develop your understanding of mission for your context?
• excited by the idea of sharing ideas and experience with other pioneers?
• looking for an opportunity to study locally?
• able to commit to six weekends and twelve evenings, as well as time for preparation, reflection and demonstrating your learning?
...then the course may be for you.
On the latest module of the CMS Certificate in Pioneer Mission course we used the metaphor of cooking with local ingredients to explore ways of sharing the gospel and creating acts of worship that have a local and familiar flavour.
Read the full story here.
Read Tina Hodgett’s document entitled ‘Towards a fully pioneering diocese’.
Tina Hodgett is the RTP Hub Coordinator at CMS and is well known in the pioneer network as co-creator of the Pioneer Spectrum and Holy Rumpus! the pioneer training hub in the Diocese of Bath and Wells.
Ensuring that children and young people as well as adults are kept safe whilst in our care in an integral part of our diocese life.
Call us on 01872 274351. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Church House, Woodlands Court, Truro Business Park, Threemilestone, Truro TR4 9NH
The Truro Diocesan Board of Finance Ltd is a company limited by guarantee. Registered in England No 49825. The Board is a Charity (No 248330).