1 Book Safeguarding Leadership Training
Details of the leadership course
As outlined below this module is the first of the new style learning and development modules.
- Individuals will be required to show evidence that they have previously completed basic Awareness & foundation within the past 3 years by sending a copy of their certificates to email@example.com
- If you are required to complete the online courses please see the link below; https://safeguardingtraining.cofeportal.org. If you have not already done so you will need to register and create a log-in. Once you have logged in, click on the tab that says ‘Online Courses’, then select Basic Awareness or Foundation.
- The diocese does not have admin rights to the training portal so if you are having problems accessing it please email the national safeguarding team training helpdesk on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The leadership course is delivered via Zoom and so you will need access to a computer, tablet or smart phone that has a camera and microphone.
- There are two 90 minute sessions to be attended as part of the course. Your 2 sessions will be on the same day of the week with one week in between. eg. Monday of one week and Monday of the next week.
- There will be a maximum of 14 participants on each session.
- A workbook will be sent to you by email prior to the first session. This will contain all the information relating to the course and what is required, including an invitation to Zoom.
To book on the safeguarding leadership training please see below; (It will be hosted via Zoom).
Wednesday 6th & 13th – 10 to 11.30am
Monday 16th & 23th – 1 to 2.30pm
Wednesday 25th & 1st June – 10 to 11.30am
Wednesday 1st & 8th – 6 to 7.30pm
Monday 13th & 20th – 6 to 7.30pm
Saturday 25th & 2nd July – 10-11.30 am
Monday 27th June & 4th July – 1 to 2.30pm
Wednesday 29th & 6th July – 10.30 to 11.30am
Monday 11th & 18th July – 1 to 2.30pm
Mon 25th July & 1st August – 1 to 2.30pm
Wed 27th July and 3rd August – 10 to 11.30am
Monday 8th & 15th August – 1 to 2.30 pm
Wednesday 7th & 14th September – 10 to 11.30am
Saturday 17th & 24th September – 10 to 11.30am
Monday 19th & 26th September – 6 to 7.30pm
Wednesday 21st & 28th September – 10 to 11.30am
Monday 10th & 17th October – 1 to 2.30pm
Monday 24th & 31st 1-2.30pm
Saturday 5th & 12th November – 10 to 11.30am
Monday 14th & 21st November – 1 to 2.30 pm
Wednesday 16th & 23rd November – 10am to 11.30am
Monday 28th November & 5th December – 1 to 2.30pm
(Anyone in a leadership role, e.g. clergy, readers, church wardens, local worship leaders, local pastoral ministers, children and young people’s leaders and bell tower captains can attend this training)
We found 1 resources