We are recruiting for a Financial Controller
The Diocese of Truro is looking to appoint a full time Financial Controller to join a motivated and dedicated Finance team.
The successful candidate will embrace the challenge of leading growth, enabling change and organisational transformation towards more creative use of assets.
Location: Truro, Cornwall
Salary: £27,966 per annum
Hours: Full time
The Financial Controller will hold a relevant accounting qualification.
Applicants should demonstrate:
- Sound financial & accounting knowledge & ability to clearly and concisely present financial information;
- Being a hands-on accountant with a high commitment to meeting deadlines;
- Competence in financial management, including charities/not for profit organisations;
- Excellent IT & communication skills liaising with both internal & external stakeholders;
- Being technically strong with particular strengths in streamlining systems and processes.
Closing date for applications: noon Wednesday 15 March, 2017
Proposed interview date: Friday, 24 March, 2017
The Diocese of Truro is committed to equal opportunities and values diversity in its workforce.