The Lord reigns, he is robed in majesty; the Lord robed in majesty and armed with strength; indeed, the world is established, firm and secure. Your throne was established long ago; you are from all eternity. The seas have lifted up, Lord, the seas have lifted up their voice; the seas have lifted up their pounding waves. Mightier than the thunder of the great waters, mightier than the breakers of the sea – the Lord on high is mighty. Your statutes, Lord, stand firm; holiness adorns your house for endless days.
Please thank God and pray for…
- Sing2G7 – watch the recording ‘Gee Seven’ – the Truro Cathedral Event on 12th June – Living for Tomorrow.
- Open Letter & Video to G7 Leaders – the concern shown by many across society, but especially the young, to re-think our systems and lifestyles for the good of all.
- The Prayer Relay G7 to COP26 – the chance to focus attention particularly on poverty, the environment, climate change and the opportunities also of COP26.
- The Creation Care & Wave of Hope Display at St Anta Church, Carbis Bay – uniting in prayer and Christians collaborating across the County of Cornwall, and the world.
- The proposals that have already been sent to government involving Christian input into the Summit or those on the periphery will be accepted and have an impact for the Kingdom.
- The involvement of Cornish MPs, particularly Derek Thomas, the local MP for St Ives.
- The Police, Council Staff, Falmouth Maritime Museum Staff and all dealing with G7 Accommodation and the Hospitality Industry – all the visitors and reporters planning to gather in Cornwall and the opportunities that might create for Christian outreach.
- Those who are planning protests, that their interventions may be constructive and non-violent.
- The press and media – that reports will be accurate, fair, and uplifting.
- Those whose lives will be disrupted by security arrangements, traffic, and presence of many visitors.
- The G7 Leaders and Delegates themselves, that they may be aware of the social and environmental challenges we face in the county and worldwide: the host Boris Johnson Prime Minister of the UK; Justin Trudeau Prime Minister Canada; Emmanuel Macron President of France; Angela Merkel Chancellor of Germany; Mario Draghi Prime Minister of Italy; Yoshihide Suga Prime Minister of Japan; Joe Biden President of America; Ursula von der Leyon; President of the European Commission; Charles Michel European Council President; Scott Morrison Prime Minister of Australia; Chung Sye-kyun Prime Minister of South Korea; Narendra Modi Prime Minister of India; and Cyril Ramaphosa President of South Africa.
What is happening
World Prayer Centre Prayer Summit
Join us on Zoom – or Pray where you are during the three days of the G7 conference (June 11 – 13). The World Prayer Centre team will be leading a special G7 Prayer Summit at which we shall:
- Pray through Scripture.
- Bless the G7 Leaders, their families and their nations.
- Pray into the G7 agenda.
- Pray for the security of both the G7 participants and the security of our nations.
We will use these themes:
Friday, June 11, 8am -9:30am: The Sovereignty of God
- Psalm 47 | Psalm 24 | 1 Chronicles 16:23-36 | 1 Chronicles 29:10-13
- Acts 17:24-28 | Romans 11: 33-36 | Revelation 4: 2-11
Saturday, June 12, 10am-11:30am: The Lordship of Christ Jesus
- Isaiah 9: 6-7 | Acts 2: 32-36 | Ephesians 1: 3-10 | Ephesians 1: 15 23
- Philippians 2: 5-11 | Colossians 1: 15-20
Sunday, June 13 8am-9.30am: The Work of the Holy Spirit
- Genesis 1: 1 | Isaiah 61: 1-3 | Zechariah 4: 6 | John 16: 12-15
- Acts 2: 17-21 | Romans 8: 26-27 | Galatians 5: 22-26
We will pray for a release of God’s G7 (Isaiah 9:6-7)
- Eternal Life
Together in humility and unity we shall declare over the nations and leaders of the nations the truths from the word of God; pray that His will be done in the decisions they make and with great joy speak God’s blessing over them and those they love.
Click here for more information